Homeopathic Pharmacopeia Updates What Changes Might Affect Your Business?
FOR EVERY HOMEOPATHIC MANUFACTURER, LABELER AND MARKETER PRESENTED IN A CONVENIENT, INEXPENSIVE 1 HOUR WEB SESSION
The Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States, HPUS, as an official compendium recognized by the FDA, and is critical to every manufacturer, formulator and contract marketer. You know the HPUS is a key reference for the manufacture of homeopathic medicines. But do you also know it is a continually updated and expanding guide? As the FDA continues to broaden its focus on the homeopathic industry, it is important to stay informed as changes in the HPUS are made.
This short, efficient web-seminar will help you to stay on top of these changing guidelines as it relates to your regulatory compliance. In this web-seminar, hear from the President of the HPCUS as to why the pharmacopeia is important to homeopathic manufacturing and marketing, and how to apply the guidelines to the legal and regulatory status of your homeopathic products under the FDA.
- The most commonly used 12 dosage forms and HPUS guidelines for manufacturing and labeling each
- Revised HPUS guidance for what should be on the labels of combination products
- The variety of methods for making tinctures -- beyond simple maceration
- Updates to validated official quality control tests that can be used by QA labs.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Owners, CEOs and management responsible for overall corporate compliance with updated HPUS guidance and FDA requirements.
- Marketing managers and staff responsible for compliant labeling.
- QA/QC staff responsible for establishing specifications and testing of components.
- Manufacturers, contract manufacturers and private label producers responsible for ensuring the compliance of homeopathic products.
- Marketers of private label brands who are responsible for the compliance of their contract manufactured product’s quality, safety and labeling.
Each Live Webinar registration is for one computer/phone connection. As many people may view the webinar with that connection as you desire. You will receive one Certificate of Participation with your registration. If you have additional people attending and require additional Certificates of Participation, they may be purchased for $39/each. You will be contacted after the event to supply attendee names for the additional certificates.
|Formats Available: CD-ROM (Win), Additional Participation Certificate, Streaming, Webinar, Webinar + Archive||Original Webinar Date: June 19, 2013|
On-Demand Release Date: June 20, 2013